- 1 lb. thick-cut Asian noodles
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- four small shallots, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 1 half of tbsp. sesame oil
- half of c. thinly sliced inexperienced onions, plus extra for serving
- four c. cloves garlic, minced
- half of c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/four c. lime juice chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice brown sugar
- 1 half of tbsp. brown sugar
- half of c. Pinch crimson pepper flakes (non-compulsory)
- Cook dinner noodles in keeping with package deal directions. Drain.
- In a big skillet over medium-high warmth, warmth oil. Add shallots and season with salt. Cook dinner till golden and crispy, about 5 minutes. Switch shallots to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add sesame oil to skillet. When sesame oil is aromatic, stir in inexperienced onions and garlic and prepare dinner for one minute. Add soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, and crimson pepper flakes (if utilizing). Simmer till sauce has lowered barely, three to five minutes.
- Add cooked noodles and toss to combine. Garnish with crispy shallots and more green onions. Serve immediately.