- 1/three cup additional virgin olive oil, plus extra oil for drizzling
- 2 jars (12 ounce) marinated artichokes drained
- three cloves garlic, smashed
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon contemporary thyme leaves
- half teaspoon crushed purple pepper flakes
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pound of your favourite long-cut pasta
- three tablespoons salted butter
- three tablespoons uncooked walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup contemporary basil, roughly chopped, plus extra for serving
- 1/four cup grated parmesan cheese
- eight ounces burrata cheese, torn
- Preheat the oven to 400 levels F.
- Mix the olive oil, artichokes, garlic, lemon zest, thyme, crushed purple pepper flakes, and a pinch every of salt and pepper in a baking dish. Switch to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes or till the artichokes are crisp and turning golden.
- In the meantime, convey a big pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare dinner the pasta in accordance with package deal instructions till al dente. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain the pasta
- In the bottom of the same pot used to cook the pasta, melted together butter and walnuts over high heat until the butter is browned and the nuts toasted, 3-5 minutes. Remove the walnuts from the pot. Drop the pasta back into pot. Add the basil and parmesan, tossing to combine. Thin the pasta, as desired, with the reserved pasta cooking water. Stir in the roasted artichokes and any oils left in the baking dish.
- Divide the pasta among plates and top with freshly torn burrata cheese, a drizzle of oil, the reserved walnuts, and fresh herbs. Enjoy!