- 1 ½ cups cooked Chickpeas*
- ¼ cup Nut or Seed Butter*
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- three tbsp Oat Flour or ¼ cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup*, plus extra to style
- ¼ cup Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips (or different add-ins of alternative)
- ½ tsp Salt
- Add all substances, apart from the Chocolate Chips, to a high-speed Blender or Meals Processor. Course of till a thick, even dough types, scraping the edges of your machine as needed. Remember that the dough will thicken much more after the flour absorbs among the liquid and after it sits within the fridge.
- Taste the dough and add more Sweetener, if desired. Transfer the dough into a large bowl and use a Spatula to fold in the Chocolate Chips (or just pulse them in using your blender). Serve and enjoy! Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to one week.