- 1 1/4 cups (265g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 2 ounces (56.5g) unsweetened chocolate, chopped into small items
- 3/4 cup (100g) all objective flour
- 1/3 cup (30g) common not dutch course of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (45g) semi candy chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 massive eggs, evenly overwhelmed
- 1/2 cup (120ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (177 levels C). Line an 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper or foil and evenly grease with cooking spray. Put aside.
- In a small saucepan mix the sugar, water and unsweetened chocolate. Prepare dinner over medium low warmth till chocolate is melted and clean (about 3-5 min). The sugar won’t be dissolved. Let combination cool barely (about 5 min).
- In a big bowl add combine collectively the flour (spoon flour into measuring cup and degree off with the again aspect of a knife for correct measurement), cocoa powder (spoon cocoa powder into measuring cup and degree off with the again of a knife for correct measurement), chocolate chips, baking powder and salt. Combine till mixed. Pour within the oil, eggs and vanilla. Pour within the melted chocolate and stir all simply till mixed. Do not overmix!! Unfold evenly into ready pan and bake for 40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out with SOME MOIST CRUMBS. DO NOT OVERBAKE if you’d like moist and chewy brownies. Cool fully earlier than slicing.