Skip to content
- 2 cups old school rolled oats
- 2 cups all objective flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- half of teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- half of teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup mild brown sugar
- half of cup sugar
- 2 massive eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 levels. Spray baking sheets with cooking spray and put aside.
- Place rolled oats in a meals processor and pulse for about 10 seconds till coarse.
- Combine oats with flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Utilizing an electrical mixer cream butter and sugars.
- Add in eggs separately then vanilla extract.
- Regularly add in flour combination till mixed.
- Roll dough into 2 tablespoon dimension balls and place on baking sheet spacing about 2 inches aside.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes till the bottoms start to brown.
- Cool on the baking sheet for five minutes earlier than transferring to a wire rack to chill utterly.
- Combine confectioners sugar and milk collectively in a medium bowl.
- Shortly dip tops of cookies into glaze and let extra drip off.
- Place again on wire rack till glaze units.
- Retailer cookies in an hermetic container.