Skip to content
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil ~ or about 2 tbsp or extra of bacon drippings, as an alternative of butter and oil
- 1 tbsp good high quality Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey ~ I actually just do eyeball the quantities of mustard and honey
- Kosher salt and recent cracked pepper
- Over medium excessive warmth, soften butter and olive oil in giant nonstick pan.
- Add brussels sprouts, toss to combine and add a sprinkle of kosher salt. Prepare dinner and stir till brown and crisp-tender
- Stir in mustard and honey till nicely mixed and caramelized, a minute or two. Season with salt and pepper. Take pleasure in.