- four egg whites, at room temperature
- 3/four cup sugar
- inexperienced meals colouring gel
- sugar star decorations
- Preheat the oven to 100c and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a stand mixer with a wire whisk attachment or utilizing hand beater, beat the egg whites till stiff peaks start to type. Slowly add the sugar with the motor nonetheless operating, add slightly meals colouring, and proceed beating till the egg whites are thick and shiny.
- Switch the meringue to a piping bag with a star nozzle fitted and pipe Christmas tree shapes onto the baking paper. Enhance with the sprinkles and prime every tree with a sugar star.
- Bake the meringues for two hours, checking from time to time to verify the meringues are usually not beginning to brown. Permit to chill fully earlier than serving.