Skip to content
- 2 pound (907 g) brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Three tablespoons honey
- 1 lime, juiced (2-Three tablespoons juice)
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 425 levels F.
- Unfold the trimmed brussels sprouts on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle them with the olive oil, and sprinkle the salt over prime.
- Stir them round to coat them with the oil after which roast for 15-18 minutes, till tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the honey, lime juice and minced garlic.
- Drizzle this over prime of the roasted brussels and stir to coat.
- Roast for one more 3-5 minutes and revel in.