Skip to content
- 4 egg whites
- 2 c flour
- 1 1/3 c water
- shrimp and/or veggies
- 1 tsp seasoned salt elective
- 1 tsp garlic powder elective
- Combine egg whites, flour and water, protecting your rinsed and ready shrimp and/or veggies to the aspect.
- Warmth a pan of oil till it’s sizzling sufficient to bubble when a small drop of batter is put in.
- When batter is clean use a fork to dip your shrimp or veggies into the combination and place in sizzling oil to fry to perfection.
- Place on paper towel when out of oil and properly browned to soak up the surplus oil. Serve!