- 2 to three massive boneless skinless rooster breasts, reduce in half lengthwise to type thinner cutlets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups child spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Spray a 9×13 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay rooster breast cutlets in baking dish. Drizzle 1 Tablespoon olive oil throughout rooster. Sprinkle evenly with minced garlic and Italian seasoning. Unfold softened cream cheese everywhere in the tops of rooster.
- In the meantime, warmth a small non-stick skillet with the remaining 1 Tablespoon olive oil over medium warmth. Add child spinach. Prepare dinner and stir till spinach wilts. Place wilted spinach evenly over rooster. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese everywhere in the prime.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or till rooster is cooked totally (inside temp of rooster ought to be 165 levels F.) Serve heat and revel in!