Skip to content
- 1 pound medium Pan-Seared Citrus Shrimp 31/40
- 8 cups greens resembling arugula spinach, or spring combine
- Fruity or lemon-flavored additional virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or 1/2 orange
- 1 avocado sliced or diced
- 1 shallot minced
- 4 ounces toasted sliced almonds
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper
- Put together the recipe for the Pan-Seared Citrus Shrimp, or gently heat the leftover shrimp. Or, if you happen to desire, serve the shrimp chilled.
- Toss the shrimp with the salad greens in a big bowl. Evenly drizzle with olive oil, and if desired, among the sauce remaining from the shrimp with a beneficiant squeeze of citrus, and toss evenly to coat. Add the avocado, shallots and sliced almonds after which season with kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper and serve.