- 12 slices of bacon
- 12 (1-inch) cubes smoked cheddar cheese
- 12 (1-ounce) rounds uncooked sausage patties
- To style: cumin, onion powder, salt, pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lay out your sausage rounds on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mud your sausage with cumin, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Place a chunk of cheese in the course of the sausage rounds.
- Type a ball across the cheese with the sausage. Roll it in your arms to make a great circle form.
- Wrap your bacon across the sausage balls.
- Bake at 350°F for an hour. Take pleasure in together with your favourite burger condiments!