Skip to content
- 1 pound (about four small) zucchini, reduce into 1/2-inch cube
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon kochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 2 tablespoons peeled, grated recent ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted black sesame seeds
- Warmth sesame oil in a big skillet over excessive warmth. When it shimmers, add the zucchini, salt, kochujang, and ginger. Stir-fry till crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Switch to a bowl and stir in sesame seeds. Let cool to room temperature.