- three sticks Butter
- three cups Sugar
- 5 complete Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Butter Flavoring
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Flavoring
- three cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup Sprite, 7-UP, Or Sierra Mist
- Preheat oven to 325 levels.
- Cream butter. Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, mixing after every addition. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after every addition. Add butter and lemon extracts and blend properly. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing properly after every addition. Add smooth drink, then combine collectively till mixed. Scrape sides of bowl, then combine briefly.
- Pour right into a greased Bundt pan and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, till the cake is now not jiggly.
- Take away cake from oven and invert pan till cake drops out. Slice and chow down!