Skip to content
- 1.75 kilos zucchini, about 3 zucchini measuring 7 or 8 inches lengthy
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon highest quality aged balsamic vinegar, or balsamic glaze
- Preheat grill to medium warmth.
- Trim stem and blossom ends off zucchini. Minimize lengthwise into lengthy slabs about 1/3-inch thick. Lay on work floor. Brush oil over the zucchini with a pastry brush. Mix Italian seasoning, salt and garlic in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the zucchini.
- Grill the zucchini till the charred on the underside, Three to five minutes. Flip over, avoiding letting the zucchini undergo the grates, and proceed cooking till simply tender however not breaking down, about Three minutes longer. Switch to a big platter. Drizzle with balsamic and serve scorching or at room temperature.