Skip to content
- 1 lb floor turkey or hen 93% or leaner
- 2 cups zucchini grated and water squeezed out (approx 2 medium sized zucchini)
- 2 inexperienced onions sliced
- 4 TBSP cilantro minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F
- Combine uncooked floor meat with zucchini, inexperienced onion, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle a bit of coconut oil or olive oil onto a baking sheet.
- Roll meat combination into about 1 – 1 1/2 inch meatballs and place on the greased pan.
- Bake at 400 levels 20-25 minutes, or till cooked by means of. Place beneath the broiler for a further 2-Three minutes or till browned on prime (cautious to not burn)