Summer season’s greatest produce is marinated in a candy and tangy sauce then grilled to perfection and topped with contemporary goat cheese.
- Kosher salt, to style
- 2 further Tablespoons top quality balsamic vinegar or balsamic discount, if desired
- 2 candy bell peppers (purple, orange, or yellow), sliced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
For the marinade::
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lb. asparagus stalks, chopped into three inch stalks
- 2 zucchini, sliced in rounds
- 2 yellow squash, sliced into rounds
- 1 small onion (I desire purple, however something works), sliced skinny
- four ounces goat cheese or feta cheese (non-compulsory)
- 1 Tablespoon purple wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/four cup olive oil
- A number of turns of contemporary cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- In a measuring cup, whisk together all of the marinade ingredients until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour the marinade over the vegetables and allow to sit for at least 15 minutes or place in the fridge and marinate several hours.
- Heat the grill over medium high heat. Spread the vegetables out over a vegetable basket, cast iron griddle, or heavy duty foil on the grill. Grill for 4-5 minutes or until veggies are starting to brown and caramelize on one side. Flip and grill an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Remove from the grill. Drizzle with a few more Tablespoons of high quality balsamic and chunks of goat cheese.