Slow Cooker Candied Cinnamon Pecans are a total breeze to make and will leave your house smelling absolutely delicious! Plus they double as amazing holiday gifts you can make in bulk!
- 1 large egg white
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 5 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ cup Water
- Canola oil spray
- In a medium sized bowl add the egg whites and vanilla together and whisk until frothy, 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the pecans.
- Add in the sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spray the inside of the crockpot with canola oil spray.
- Add the pecan mixture to the slow cooker on low for 3 hours.
- Stir every hour and when the nuts are a half an hour away from done pour in the water and stir one final time.
- To ensure crispy exteriors spread the nuts out on a baking sheet to cool.