- 1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups of quick-cook oats
- 1.5 cups of all purpose flour
- 3.4 oz package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 and líne a bakíng sheet wíth eíther sílícon bakíng mats or parchment paper
- ín your míxíng bowl, beat together butter, and whíte and brown sugar
Add ín eggs and vanílla extract and beat untíl fluffy (scrapíng down the sídes of the bowl throughout)ín a separate bowl, combíne your dry íngredíents: flour, oats, vanílla puddíng, salt, and bakíng soda
- Slowly add your dry íngredíents to your wet íngredíents ín thírds, stírríng after each thírd untíl completely combíned
- Add ín your chocolate chíps and míx untíl just combíned (do not over míx)
- Once your chocolate chíps are íncorporated, scoop out golfball sízed dollops onto your prepared bakíng sheet leavíng about 2 ínches ín-between each one.
- Bake at 375 for 11-12 mínutes.
- Once out of the oven, leave the cookíes on your bakíng sheet for about 5 mínutes then transfer to a coolíng rack for about 10 mínutes before eatíng.