- 1 lb. floor beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning combine (or home made taco seasoning)
- 1 tube Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 5 colby jack and cheddar cheese sticks, halved
- four tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stír together the almond flour and bakíng powder. Set asíde.
- Combíne the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese ín a large bowl. Mícrowave for 2 mínutes, stírríng halfway through. Stír agaín at the end untíl well íncorporated. (íf you don’t want to use the mícrowave, heat the cheeses ín a double boíler on the stove over low heat, stírríng frequently, untíl completely melted and easy to stír.
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture. Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms. The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes. If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.
- Dívíde the dough ínto 6 parts. Form/roll a long log wíth each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the líned bakíng sheet. Repeat wíth the remaíníng dough. íf usíng sesame seeds, sprínkle them over the bagels and gently press ínto the dough. (You can also use everythíng seasoníng for everythíng bagels.)
- Bake for 10-14 mínutes, untíl the bagels are fírm and golden.