For this recipe you’ll need:
- 1 egg
- half cup KRAFT MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1-1/Three cups mashed absolutely ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- half cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- In a big bowl mash your Three ripe bananas with a fork. Mix the mashed bananas with the egg & half cup KRAFT MIRACLE WHIP Dressing. Put aside. In a smaller bowl combine the dry elements (sugar, salt, baking soda & flour). Then stir within the walnuts.
- Pour your dry elements into the banana combination. Stir till moistened.
- Calmly spray a 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray. Pour in your batter.
Cook in a 350ºF oven for 60 minutes. Bread is done when toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven. Let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Remove from the pan. Slice & enjoy! This bread is best served warm with a nice big glass of milk. 🙂
Not only is is this bread perfect for the holidays but is also makes a great holiday gift. For an easy gift idea use mini loaf foil pans with plastic lids. This recipe will make 3 mini loaves. After the bread has cooled, put on the lid & attach a Christmas card with washi tape. Then deliver these to your friends & family. They will LOVE it. I promise! 🙂
If you need more recipe inspiration, check out the Cooking Up Good website. It has recipes (like this easy banana bread & more), sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and lots more! What’s not to love about that? So if you’re looking for a new dinner or dessert idea or a chance to win some awesome prizes, be sure to check it out!