This Inexperienced Chile Rooster is the proper simple and flavorful low carb meal. It’s loaded with tender hen, tangy inexperienced chiles, the proper quantity of southwestern spices and completed off with cheese!
- 3-Four Boneless skinless hen breasts trimmed
- 1 eight ouncespackage cream cheese softened
- 1 Four ouncescan chopped inexperienced chilis I desire Previous El Paso
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/Four tsp cumin
- 1/Four tsp salt
- 1/Four tsp pepper
- Warmth the oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper till mixed. Then stir within the inexperienced chilis and stir till evenly combined.
Lay the chicken breasts flat in a baking dish. Cover the chicken breasts with the green chili mixture. Then top with the monterey jack cheese.
Bake on the middle rack for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
Serve hot over sautéed spinach or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!