A Complete30 and Low Carb Cheeseburger Soup made with a cashew cheese soup base and nutrient dense bone broth. Dairy free, wholesome and scrumptious! An ideal addition to your Complete30 meal plan or your arsenal of recipe rotation. Child and household pleasant, too!
- 1 half cups uncooked cashews soaked in boiling water for 1 half hours
- 6 strips bacon diced
- 2 kilos grass-fed floor beef
- 2 half cups bone broth- Discover Right here!
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 15 ounces canned coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 half kilos broccoli florets
- black pepper to style
- sliced avocado for garnish
- recent parsley for garnish
- pickled jalapenos for garnish
- Drain the soaked cashews and rinse effectively with chilly water. Put aside.
- In a big pot, prepare dinner the bacon items over medium warmth, till crispy. Enhance the warmth to medium-high and add within the floor beef. Cook dinner for one more 8-10 minutes, stirring typically to interrupt the meat aside in even items. Maintain stirring till it’s brown all through.
- Within the pitcher of a high-speed blender, add the broth, tomato paste, coconut milk, drained cashews and salt. Mix on excessive till clean and creamy all through.
Transfer this mixture into the pot and stir well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
Reduce to a simmer, add the broccoli florets and let cook for another 10-15 minutes. Taste for seasoning (salt and pepper) and turn off the stove. Serve warm with your preferred toppings!